Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

TMI- You've been forewarned!

Well, as you can all assume, my contractions did NOT continue and bring about the birth of my daughter. After 13hrs of contractions that got continually closer together (8min apart at the last) they suddenly stopped... That's the bad news-Here's the good:
I believe I have finally lost my mucus plug, otherwise known as "bloody show". I have a doctor's appointment Monday, which should confirm that. But if I'm right, this means that I will definitely be going into labor some time soon (soon in this instance meaning between now and a couple of weeks hopefully!). Everywhere I looked up seemed to indicate that the majority of women (if you can take a majority for anything in pregnancy. LOL) seem to have gone into labor appx. three days after losing their mucus plug. This would have me going into labor on Sunday!
Well, I've placed my bets on Monday. I just feel like my body is ripe and ready for delivery, but she is my daughter after all. I hope I'm right! I'm definitely ready! I can't wait to meet my little girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment