Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Test Results are IN

The results of my culture FINALLY came back. Although it was abnormal, they believed there was contamination as I'm not showing consistently negative symptoms of either UTI or Preeclampsia. In fact the culture came back with traces of yeast, which doesn't normally indicate either of those. I'm not really sure how I feel about this prognosis. While I'm glad that I'm not showing severe enough signs to worry my doctors, I really don't like not having definite answers. They keep telling me to call if my symptoms get worse. But they aren't concerned enough at this time to make any definite pronouncements or make clear cut decisions, other than to wait and see. If anything, this just makes me more of a nervous ninny! I think I would be much happier doing extensive testing and know for certain that nothing is wrong, than to simply assume nothing is wrong because my symptoms don't seem consistent or extreme enough for typical concern. I'll try to look at this in a positive light. At least it's not so bad that they are rushing me in for an emergency delivery! Things could definitely be worse, rather than mildly agitating...

No comments:

Post a Comment