Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Aiden's Nursery!

Dan and I have been hard at work trying to get Aiden's nursery put together enough that it will be functional if she arrives a little earlier than her previously intended date (but also easy to pack up if we find a subleaser). I think I finally have it in a state where I would feel comfortable with her coming any day (Are you listening Aiden- any day. Really. I mean it.). We don't have any pictures on the walls. So it seems a little bare, but I would hate to put more holes in the wall when we are talking to a couple of people about subleasing and it is sounding rather promising with one of them (not getting my hopes too high, just being prepared). I was talking to my mom on the phone and she said that we will probably get a subleaser now that I'm so close to delivery and I will probably go into labor when we are in the middle of moving. Ha! I wouldn't be surprised! I will take what I can though. I've decided that it is just better if I let things happen as God intends them.
Anyway: On to photos!


We'll start off with the side that I'm having issues with. There are still a couple of storage drawers that I have no other place for but the nursery. So for the mean time, Aiden is sharing her space with some of Dan's stuff.

Here we have an excellent view of half of the room and I love it!

Here is the other side. Don't worry, the play gym will not be on the table when Aiden is playing with it. I just think it's a cute storage shelf :-)

The lovely rocker and a side table with play gym.

Caina LOVES spending time in Aiden's room! I think it's so cute how attached she is already :-)

This is the old fashioned bassinet that my Auntie Pam gave us. I think it will be PERFECT for easy blanket storage!!! As well as a little bed for our room if I just can't stand to be away from Aiden initially, just need a mattress and cover first!

The book shelf, with only a few books at this point and lots of cute totes, lamp, etc. from Dan's wonderful aunts. Oh and you will notice to the right, our diaper bag (which is ALREADY packed!).

Close up of the crib

Entrance to Aiden's room

All of the stuff I am taking to the future Grammy and Grandpa King's to wash and a few duplicates to drop off for grandparent usage.

Oh! And we have our canvas closet organizers on the way. They should be here by Thursday! Yippee. Super cute dresser alternative. Our portable changer is also on schedule to be here by Thursday. I can't wait to finish up with everything! I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment