Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Star Wars, Friends, and, yes :(, she's starting daycare...

We gave our little one a bath on Saturday morning and this is what we saw after she got out of the tub! Just look at all of those curls!!! They are just so darn pretty. It is okay to be jealous of your own child? I hope so, because I'd LOVE to have this kid's hair! She got all the goodies and it made into one beautiful baby. I just love this!
Oh, and note: She is playing with her Star Wars toys. Yes. She has her own. Daniel washed and organized them into a Darth Vader helmet for her. I love my little family...
Don't I have the cutest little country bumpkin!?! Dan refused to snap the other side because "It's too cute this way!"
We love our doggy. Aiden loves to pet Caina whenever she gets the chance. This pretty much is whenever we hold her still. She loves Aiden, but is also fully aware of the havoc she can wreak!
We had some visitors yesterday! Aidie's Uncle Jim and Aunt Lilly came by for a few hours to visit. Long time, no see! We haven't seen Uncle Jim since Aidie was born, and we haven't seen Aunt Lilly for a couple months. Life is just so busy for all of us. Sometimes it is just hard to make time, but totally worth it all in the end! I think Aidie likes tall guys. She loved Jim and loves my cousin Jessie's husband, Jared. They're about the same height and she absolutely adores them both!
We had the best time giving Aunt Lilly "high fives!"
More of her book reading! Just love this girl!
And yes, you noted correctly. Aiden will begin daycare next week. I believe we will be attending Growing Hearts daycare in Ellettsville. We are going to visit this afternoon. I have heard so many good things from so many trustworthy sources, that I'm sure it will be a wonderful environment for her. With my homebound students increasing- I'm taking my second next week, it is really necessary. It will only be part time- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (some time in the near future). I believe I'll sub in the Ellettsville area on Fridays until I pick up more homebound students. Until I get subbing going... we'll still have Fridays together!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, the curls are gorgeous! Ella seems to have inherited my stick straight, fly away hair. Poor kid!
    And 2nd of all, a warning. The first time you drop her off at day care (at least the first time!) you will cry! LoL, I cried all day long, but it gets easier, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already holding back tears each time I think about it... it's going to be a rough day.

    ReplyDelete