Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GG's birthday and a FIRST STEP!

What an exciting time we have been having! We had Aiden's GG's birthday party a couple of weeks ago and it was a great time. We got to see a lot of family and Aidie and Ella got in some play time too!
Our time has been getting busier and busier it seems. Aiden is still working on those top two teeth. I would feel an edge and they would get covered back up. Now I haven't felt anything forever, but you can see them right under the gums ready to pop out any second! Poor thing is in so much pain. I can't wait til they come through and give her a bit of relief.
We also had some excitement hear day before yesterday. Aiden took her first step!!! We are so proud!!! She was holding onto the chair and Dan just decided to see if she would try. So he called for her to go to him. She let go, took a step, and promptly fell. But she did take that initial step. So I think it counts! We'll have a walking bundle of trouble before we know it!
Speaking of bundle of trouble... I had my first having a baby dream since Aiden was born. I dreamed Dan and I had two more little girls and Aiden was at the hospital with Dan meeting one of them that we named Claire. Not saying that we are thinking of having another one, but it was still kind of a sweet dream.
On to pictures of GG's party:Kathy and her beautiful cakes! She really is amazing when it comes to baking!
Aiden and Ella getting in some play time. You can't really tell from her but things have reversed a bit. Aiden is now the chunk and Ella the tiny tot! So funny!

Got to love this look. It's the "I'm so gonna get into something!"
Here we are seeing GG! Happy Birthday!



All of the boys gathered around the food. You can see where their priorities lie... and they're sucking Aidie into it!I just love this! Aiden loved this end table. She would climb up it, get to this shelf and rest her head. She does this a lot these days. I just love it. So cute!
Here we are practicing some walking for that first step!
She loved getting under this table. It was the perfect height for her!
All of the cousins, including the second generationers!
Dan, Mark and Mary posing for a birthday photo!

I think you can tell we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment