Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And more pictures for the masses- 9 months old, plastic bottles and homemade baby food...

Needed to add a little to my previous post. Enjoy my little family photo session!
Three way tug of war. Love my kids!

At nine months old, we have realized how much we love this puppy who drives us crazy. It's hard to stay mad at a dog that Aiden loves so much

Check out that hair! It's longer than mine!!!

Everybody look up... I think I see a ninja.

We discovered that we love playing with plastic bottles and Mamaw and Papaw Champlin's house. So we played with some of our own!

We love to look outside and lick the window too!

I think this picture makes her look like a movie star baby. Some one told me the other day that she has nice features and she really does. She's just so darn pretty!

Smiling at her reflection!

Making that baby food! I've been a little lazy and bought a few jars of the organic store bought stuff. Now we have homemade again. Much yummier!


Diligently pouring little bitty portion sizes!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a great mommy...making food. She is so beautiful and yes I think she is going to be a star !!!

    ReplyDelete