Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 19

Well, we finally had our four month appointment and we have been given the go ahead to start Aidie on "solids". Which is great news as she has been obsessed with eating for some time now. We got her on video the first go around and she cried. This time she was much more interested and ate quite a bit for the first times. About an ounce! Although alot of it went on her face. So funny! At her appointment Daddy found out that she is in the 50% for height and weight, but her poor little head is still at the 25%. Maybe she'll just have a small head, but it doesn't look small to me!
Daddy has been having a great time with Aidie while I've been at school. He is apparently teaching her to love Star Wars, Guns and videogames... what am I going to do?
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! This little girl has been cracking me up. She is apparently a fan of Achmed the Dead Terrorist... but only when mommy tells his jokes. She thinks it is the funniest thing in the world when I lean in and "I kill you". She laughs and laughs. I just love it. We showed her the actually video and she kept looking at us like- why are you making me watch this? This is dumb...
This was Aidie's first day in a jacket. This was taken the morning of her doctor appointment. It was at 8am. So I got to see them off, which made my morning! I just love that her hair is long enough to put into pigtails. It is so curly that it is all over the place unless put up. It is going to be so beautiful when it finally grows out. I can just see the beautiful long, loose ringlets. But right now it is just a mass of craziness :-)

Last little tidbit of excitement. I think Aidie is going to crawl early. Today we were doing tummy time and she pushed up onto her knees. Belly off the ground and ALL!!! It was only for a second, but she did it like three or four times. It was amazing. Daddy and I were so proud!!!

2 comments:

  1. these pics of her are awesome! the second food-face and the gun one are hilarious!i can't wait to pack her around on my hip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either!!! I'm dying to get picks of Aidie and little "fetus" Rust ;-)

    ReplyDelete