Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 18

Well, we have had a very interesting week. With my student teaching started, I am finding out what normal people experience during the work week... and I HATE IT! I don't see how people go through the week seeing their family so little. I didn't think I saw my husband enough before. Now (excluding Tuesdays and Wednesdays) I see him for half an hour at the most every day. It is horrible. Poor Aidie isn't hardly going to see her parents together for the next three and a half months. After this, I am not sure what I will do. But whatever it is, will allow me more time to spend with my family than what I have right now. I need to stay at school until about five or six just to get enough school work done to keep moving. Argh! I can't wait until Dec. 3rd!!!
On the baby front, Aidie is super active. She is officially loving the idea of walking some day. She will "walk" when you hold her hands. Way unstable, but she loves to do it. She will stand in her crib if you put her hands on the railing for about 30seconds. She is just too big! She wants to grow up ahead of schedule. I think this is just a taste of what's to come. She has also started a new trick of blowing raspberries. SO CUTE! I just love it. Granted that means she is drooling even more, but oh well. Babies are supposed to do that!
Any other updates: We love to be outside! All the time! All day! We want to be constantly moving. And we are eating up to six ounces at a feeding. And she and Caina have become best friends! So fun!
We had a super fun day yesterday. First we went to the farmers market and then out to lunch with a our friends Tifo and Dane and their little girl Evie. Aidie had her first eat out experience and did a super job! No fuss! Excellent! We also had a visit (albeit a short one) from cousins Jessie, Jared, Bonty, and fetus Rust. Much too short and makes me realize how much I miss seeing them. We shipped off some of Aidie's more neutral items that no longer fit with them (more room. Yay!). So we know Aidie's old stuff is going to a good place. I can't wait to meet little baby Rust. January's not too far away! Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting! I wish we lived closer so Ella & Aiden could grow up together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We miss you guys, but heard you are coming to visit soon. Can't wait to get the girls together!!!

    ReplyDelete