Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Week 16

This week's update will be a photo update. Not a whole lot to report in general news. She's been a pretty happy, healthy little girl. We are so blessed!
Daddy has been on a kick about putting blankets, burp cloths, etc. on Aidie's head. LOL. Maybe we should dress her as the virgin Mary for Halloween... or would that be blasphemous?


Same expression! I gave her something after all!


I LOVE this picture! While I was nursing, but figured I'd keep it G rated for the squeemish of heart.


Aidie make her little "Oooo/mmm" noises that she has started recently. SO cute!


Smiley Picture!


We absolutely love playing with our feet. She just discovered them about a week ago and has been fascinated ever since!


I came downstairs after getting ready Sunday morning to find this. I couldn't resist getting a picture. Sweetest thing I've ever seen in my life!


While playing on her play mat, she's been scooting herself. Her we see she has scooted herself down so that she is now being poked in the eye by her toys. She has also done 360degree turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment