Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

4 MONTHS!!!

FOUR MONTHS OLD! YIPPEE!!!



A fun bath photo from Grammy and Grampy's house

An old photo from Biruk and Ellen's marriage celebration that I finally got from my parents
Vampire baby nomming her favorite toy

Daddy and Aidie playing with a guitar hero guitar. Aidie thought it was awesome!

Aidie, as of yesterday, is 4 months old! I can't believe it! When Aidie was born, I thought that this time would never get here. It seemed like forever, and now... I wish it was four months ago so that I could still spend every day with Aidie like I have been. Monday I'll be heading to school for my student teaching. Dan will be staying home with Aidie until I get home each day, at least for a while. She still hasn't finished with her first round of vaccinations. So I don't really feel comfortable putting her in daycare until she is safely vaccinated against the major stuff. She still has a couple more to go. So it will at least be another month before she starts any daycare.
She seems to be developing so much lately. I feel like I say that on every blog, but she is just growing up so fast! For the past four days she has been chatting up a storm. She starts when she gets up in the morning and doesn't stop until she goes to bed. It's absolutely adorable. She has the sweetest little voice. I could just listen to her all day long!
She has been taking a bit of a break from rolling over. However, she is starting to move her knees into a more bent position. She seems to be eager to get moving.
Another big development. Aidie is sitting up with very little support these days. I sat her up on her own the other day and sat there for about 30seconds before she started to slump over. I was SO excited. She is loving to sit in her bumbo seat and is using her boppy for support. She still needs constant supervision with it, as she slumps over at some point each time, but she is doing so great! I'm really excited.
OH! And another. Dan stood her up, holding onto the play gym yesterday and she stood there all by herself!!! Isn't that AMAZING!!??!!! Wow!
SO much so fast. I wish I could be a stay at home mom forever. I'm really going to miss being home with her, but it will be nice to be done with school and be able to get a job. Ahh... and life goes on...

1 comment:

  1. You must have alot of Chinese friends? or else the font on my computer is messing this up...
    anyways- Aidie is getting so big!!! Seeing the comparison picture from when I thought I would break her on my lap compared to sitting up all by herself is amazing! She is growing so big so fast. Good luck with your student teaching!

    ReplyDelete