Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa Clause is coming to town!

We have been so busy with all the upcoming festivities that I've hardly had a minute to document. However, I did finally manage to pull out the camera and capture a few absolutely adorable moments (with more to come!)

Auntie Ellen and Uncle Biruk sent a Christmas package and Aiden was very upset that she could not rip open all the presents immediately. It's taken about a week (presents under the tree are miraculously still in tact) but she is finally understanding that she has to leave the presents wrapped until Santa comes.


To help distract her a little, we started making some Christmas cookies for Santa. We have to make several since he stops at three houses just for her. It would be rude to only leave a plate at one house after all ;-) So we have baked cookies and will be icing them after nap time. So fun. I found some great little cookie cuter (plastic and rubber) at dollar tree that are just her size. She has been having a lot of fun! I will definitely post pictures of the icing escapade!


We look just a little drunk on cookie dough...


And here is little Miss Bookworm. She refused to pause in her reading to hold her Santa letter for a photo. Hoping I can get her to hold it on Santa's lap tomorrow! But it was pretty adorable and I think I'm going to frame it.We asked her what she wanted for Christmas and then I helped her write her letter (Ie. she held the crayon, I held her hand). It reads: Dear Santa, For Christmas, I would like a baby doll, a hat, a brother and to draw. Love, Aiden Wisley.
All her words. We did have to ask her what she meant when she said "boy". Dan and I kept thinking what on earth does that mean. Finally I asked to you want a brother? A boy for here at home? Aidie: "Buba?! Yea! Buba! Buba!" Too cute. Sorry to disappoint, Aidie, but no brother this year...


Also, Christmas cards. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment