Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Giving Spirit

Aiden was all for getting ready for the holidays. She loved decorating the tree, hanging the lights and making Christmas cards, but her favorite thing was making cookies for SANTA! I originally set aside about five cookies for her to decorate, thinking that she would get bored after that many. Haha, Mom! Nice try. Guess I was wrong. She decorated about 20 cookies! Painting and then dipping (her idea). She had so much fun! I just love that smile on her face of "Oohh! Look what I just figured out!" I even found the best, kid friendly cookie cutter from dollar tree. $1, 6 shapes. Can't beat that!

 Of course after baking we headed to Aunt Cindy's house for the Mead get together. I don't think anything could have separated Aidie and her "PawPaw" once they got together. They haven't even seen eachother very much, but I'm thinking they are quite the pair already. They read stories, watched a movie, and later she got to be his little elf to help pass out Christmas envelopes. She was LOVING it!


Way more to come. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment