Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

I like to eat paint...



We tried out pudding paint the other day and she REALLY enjoyed herself. Especially after discovering how deliciously edible it was. "Yum Yum Mama!"


She is also pretty obsessed with shoes. All the time. Everywhere. Shoes. That song is popping into my head!!! What a girl! Love her!
We have been super busy around here. I haven't had hardly a free moment to sit down and blog, but here we go:
In a week I will be off for Christmas break. Christmas cards will be done and shipped tomorrow and I will be nearly done Christmas shopping. Yippee. Aidie is absolutely adorable. Every night, Dan and I put her down to sleep, walk out of her room and say "we have the sweetest little girl in the world". We are SUCH lucky parents. Aiden's FAVORITE Christmas carol is "Deck the Halls" (video to come). She loves to sing along with the "fa la la"s. Too Cute! She is also a great impersonator of Santa Clause. Such a cute "Ho ho ho". I think Old Saint Nick would be proud! She talks so much in full sentences now. Just earlier in the car she was blowing kisses and saying "that for Papaw!" Too sweet!!! I love this child. Videos to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment