Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Two Fantastic Stories, and extra tidbits, I don't want to forget

1. Aidie loves the fridge. She is in it every time we open it. So we have to watch her like a hawk. Well, I was getting in to make lunch the other day and of course Aidie come toddling up with a toy her hand dying to peer in. I let her front of me, but then she's done and toddles off. I get what I need and start to close the door but happen to look down and notice her toy on the floor. I swore she was holding something when she left. I look over at her and there she is toddling away as fast as she can holding the chocolate syrup! Made me laugh the whole day. She is SUCH a girl!
2. Aidie loves to play with my nail polish (again, such a girl). Well, we were in the bathroom today and she got it out to play with. She sets one up on the floor and then stacks another right on top of it! WOW! That girl has better balancing skills than I have!!!
3. She made a new animal sound today: Sssssssss for snake!
4. While she is a fan of picking up Easter eggs, she isn't such a big fan of cleaning up anything else.
5. She loves to color and her favorite color- BROWN!
6. She calls me "My Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment