Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day #2, Laundry Day and Aidie's little obsessions. He he he!

So, there are a few little things that Aiden is obsessed with (obsessed meaning that she desperately wants anytime she sees it). List: Shoes, Cell phone, Computer, Anything in the fridge, and now.... MY BRA! My daughter is officially trying to grow up much too quickly. Whenever I fold the laundry, she is DETERMINED to get out a bra to put on. Of course I am ever so much bigger than she is and it drapes like a sash, but she thinks she is hot stuff. We never should have taught her the word "boobies". LOL!
Mother's Day was pretty great other than Aidie still having her ear infection. It does seem to be getting better finally. We had to take her back to the doctor this past week because just like everything else, this medicine just would not kick it in the butt. Amoxicillin was tried, Augmenten gave her diarrhea, Cefdenir made her throw up. So we had to do a double shot of Rocefden. A stick in each thigh. My poor little girl was so brave and only cried a little. She even got some bubbles from the very nice nurse guy who looked like he felt like scum for sticking her twice. She replied to his sweet gesture with *sniffle sniffle* "My bubbles". Too sweet.
But hoping it will get all cleared up now. May have to go back for a second dose (still tugging the ear!) But hopefully not!
Mother's day was a fun filled family day. My husband and baby gave me flowers and pancakes and a home made card. They are too cute!
Here is my side of the fam getting together. My Uncle Ted and Aunt Lu are in the state (up from Rio) this week. So I will have a lot more fantastic photos for that next weekend!

All the mommies

4 generations

My sick little girl was so tired after grandparent Kings that she had to take a little nap before Uncle Matt showed up at Grandparents Wisleys.

Here we all are for a family portrait. Aidie is saying "That!" meaning- *Hey! There's a blinking light!*

And another pose

And here we all are laughing hysterically at Aidie as blows Uncle Matt a kiss. Instead of just moving her hand away, she grabbed her face, which, of course, made her look like she was trying to rip it off and give it to Matt. Too creepily funny!

And Laundry Day. I love laundry day. It is my favorite chore. And Aidie gets a kick out of helping! She probably sat in this basket for 20min. No joke. She has the attention span greater than any other person on Earth... Wow!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures where Uncle Mark is holding her! =) Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! He is really getting rather fond of her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, btw, I gave you an award on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete