Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lots of Fun

Aidie has been having the best time discovering new toys these past couple of weeks. She was getting rather board with her toy areas. So I decided to reorganize. I started packing away her toys and selecting a few to display each day. I honestly think she must have forgotten about many of these, because she got very excited at her "new" discoveries.

Ever since we have started taking a daily walk around our little town, Aidie has LOVED Caina's leash. She keeps following her all around the house, attempting to put it on her and take her for a walk "outside"- her newest word, previously accompanied by "NO NO NO" in regards to diaper changes.

Here is my little knife wielder. Of all the dishes we scrubbed up and brought home, she has discovered a great liking for the little green knife. I can only assume it's her father's influence. LOL

Here is my little book worm. Her favorite thing to do, as of late, is to bring me books to read- which lends perfect opportunity to practice please and thank you. Here she is reading to her little doggy. So sweet!

And this is the destruction of my little tornado. She came, she saw toys, she played intensely, and ran off to more mess making!

On another note: My sweet sweet husband rescued two baby racoons yesterday, who mother had been hit by a car. Today I finally found a rehabilitator to raise them! God is so good to us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment