Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 5


Aiden is a whopping five weeks old today! Yet another weekly milestone. I think it's safe to say, and I hope I'm not jinxing myself, that Aiden is starting to developing a sleeping routine. It has been wonderful over the past few days. She has been going down at about 11-12pm and getting up about six hours later, staying up for 1 1/2 hours and going back down for at least another couple of hours. It has been really great. We are finally starting to get some solid sleep. I didn't think this day would EVER come! She has also started taking a nap every day when Dan leaves for work at 2:30, usually for a couple of hours. It has been giving me so much time to get things done. I unpacked more and made muffins the other day. In fact, I'm doing laundry right now and there aren't any dishes for me to do! I might even try vacuuming tomorrow when Dan is home! It's weird the things that excite me these days.
As we have now reached the five week marker, my check up is only one week away. Hopefully the doctor will give me the A-OK to get back to normal life. It would be so nice to be able to start an exercise regime. One look at my flabby tummy and it makes me want to do a billion sit-ups. Being on "rest" has just been weird. Even though I haven't been banned from going out of the house on errands, I'm not supposed to do anything that could considered strenuous (maybe because of the stitches? I don't know... Dr. Cook is always very vague). I definitely feel fine and think it is definitely time to be to get up and get cracking on shaping up!
Anyway... my little girl is sleeping. So I'm going to try to fix myself some lunch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment