Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I did say that I would post photos from Faythe's shower and the meeting of cousin Ella. So, here they are :-)Wide awake and so interested in cousin Faythe. I LOVE this picture!!!


Meeting cousin Ella. Ella was so interested in Aiden. It was adorable to watch :-)


Snuggling up in cousin Sara's lap


Happy shower Faythe!


Showing off with Daddy before the shower

Update: Aiden slept six straight hours last night! Progress? I hope so!!! Wish us luck/ keep us in your prayers/etc. that it will keep up. I've had so much energy! I unpacked five more boxes today, washed dishes, and made muffins. Yay for sleep! I hope we have another good night so we can make it to church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment