Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy, Busy

She is definitely on the go all the time! She absolutely loves be active and doing all the time. Lately, it's all about sword play, babies and being outside!


Here she is fencing the characters from her favorite movie- Lady and the Tramp. Aidie loves the "dog dogs"!She also loves wrestling with Daddy. Giddy Up Horsey!
My mom got out one of my old cabbage patch dolls the other day and Aidie has been toting around ever since. She won't go hardly anywhere without it. She pats it, hugs it, sings to it, feeds it. I'm pretty sure she likes the idea of being a mama :-)
We also love going to the playground! During this time, I caught Aidie showing off what one of my parenting sites called facial expression practice. I love the quizzical eyebrows. SO my child!
And here she is going down the slide all by herself for the first time! She went down three times and then climbed up the five rung chain ladder all by herself. She is getting too big too fast! I can't believe it!

On other notes:
-Aidie is baby talking for what I think is the first time in her life. It is too adorable. She sounds like a chipmunk, hyped up on caffeine. It's so cute! She still does her regular talking too, but she does this when I think she has a lot to say and she doesn't know how to get it all out. So she babbles expressively. I'm hoping to catch it on film!
-Not an Aidie note, but I had my gastroscopy performed and I'm eating better, but it is possibly allergy related. So I'll be starting on Zantac for 6months and going to see an allergist. Yippee...

No comments:

Post a Comment