Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

16 Months

Progression. Mixing up the flour mixture in her adorable apron- THANKS MOM (and Aunt Jennie)!

Mixing up the liquids

Eating! No, not really. I didn't let her eat raw cookie dough... but from the other pictures, it TOTALLY looks that way. This was a pasta and cottage cheese night. Mmmm...

I can't believe she's 16months old already. She is a third of the way to her second birthday! How incredible is that!?! As for updates: We are in the middle of looking for childcare for Aidie. Somewhere between Spencer and Bloomington and need some suggestions! So we are looking. Tomorrow will be an insanely busy day...
Aidie is also, I just found out today, allergic to either cinnamon or nutmeg- or both for all I know. We had a sneaky suspicion after the stew incident, but I thought it was chickpeas. Nope! We had french toast this morning and out popped all of the nasty little hives!!! Beastly little allergies. I'm gonna get you beat one way or another!
Aidie has been having lots of fun toting around her little pull string doggy (thank you Jared and Faythe!). I think she loves it more than Caina! Which is saying a lot. I taught her a doggy song that she can play with it and she has been flipping his ears and wiggling his tail all day. Too cute!
We are also on the house hunt. Since I am finally taking a steady job, we are looking to settle into a permanent establishment. So we are also house hunting, which is fun, but also one more thing to do! Oh boy, are we a busy bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment