Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fourth of July

We had a bit of an unconventional Fourth of July. We spent the day visiting at my parents' house, as I had promised my brother a hair cut. So we spent the evening playing outside, making smores and shooting off the occasional bottle rocket and such. All in all, a pretty easy going, enjoyable fourth of July... and not a single tear from my girl when the bottle rockets were shot off. Makes me wonder if she has a hearing problem. LOL.
Tractor ride with Grampy. The best!


Everyone enjoying themselves. John with his bottle rockets, Aiden in the dirt, Dan wittling a stick, my dad taking the picture, the animals lounging and me and my mother watching over everything.


Aiden has discovered a love of sand. Sandbox time? I think so!


The boys setting off their "fireworks". Pretty much only bottle rockets. Though Daddy did have a few with a sprinkle of pretty lights stored away. Yippee! Maybe next year Aidie will be old enough to sit up for fireworks. She seemed to really like these ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment