Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Beginning of Our 4th of July Weekend

To start our long weekend, we went over to Dan's parents' house and we got out the kiddy pool for Aidie. She liked playing in the water from outside of the pool, but really didn't want to get in. Finally I convinced Dan to get in with her and she was willing to sit on his lap out of the water... but we finally lowered her down in after about 10min. and she had lots of fun splashing around and playing with the toys! Then of course she wanted me and crawled up all soaked into my lap... LOL. I just love her even when she makes a mess!Petting Mr. Baxter

Showing off her swimmy outfit

Dumping out the water onto her belly! It's the best!

Ooohhh... Grandpa's making ice cream!


Mmmm... Grandma is making some more yummy bread, basil, lettuce and cheese snacks for me!


We have also been doing lots of hiking lately. Aidie, Caina and I take a 45min. walk around our little town of Gosport everyday. But since daddy is home on the weekends we have been branching out. So we took the river hike at McCormick's Creek- Park Pass and hiking pack were the best investments ever!
Daddy and Aidie trying to figure out where the heck we are


Caina had fun too!


Our little family (minus the furry four-legged member) on our awesome hike!

Other notes:
Aidie is officially allergic to chocolate (taking after my mother!). She is really interested in sweeping right now and hanging clothes. She loves to knock down block towers and is working on picking up her toys (particularly her books...). She has been super clingy and cuddly. Half the time I can't do anything without her somehow attached to me- either around my leg(s), on my hip or in the hiking pack. I'm hoping this is just a phase though. I think she must be going through a growth spurt (and the teeth. Always the teeth) because she is super sleepy lately. She actually went to bed at 7:30 the other night and didn't get up until 8 the next day. Yowzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment