Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Aiden!

Today my little girl turns one year old. I can hardly believe it. It has been such a busy day and went by way too quickly (so no pictures until tomorrow!). But we have had a good time. Aiden had a good day at daycare, we had birthday pictures taken (so CUTE!) and we opened lots of birthday presents- if you sent them to the house, Aidie opened, enjoyed and was recorded- we will post soon!
At this time 1 year ago I was waiting to hear if I was going to have to have a C-Section or not. I hadn't even started pushing yet! Wow! Aiden would be born an hour later. The biggest blessing of my life. Every day is more amazing than the day before and I am sure this coming year will be an even bigger adventure than these past 365 days have been. I can't wait to see what it brings to us. More post tomorrow. For now: BED!

1 comment: