Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

So much for pictures and posting

This past weekend, Daniel, Aidie and I went to go visit my cousin, Jessie, her husband, Jared and their new little guy, Iroh. - Were there way too many commas in that sentence or what!?!- We had so much fun up there that we completely forgot about getting our camera out of the car. Thank goodness Jess had hers inside and took some photos! A friend of mine made us dinner when Aidie was little bitty and we wanted to send on the love. So we went up, made dinner and I got an herbal steam bowl with drops to take home for my head cold. Thanks for sharing your herbal knowledge dear cousin! Cold is cured! Woohoo!
On another visit note: If we were ever even thinking of having another child, Aiden has nixed that in the bud pretty quickly. When I finally got a chance to hold Iroh, he was on a feeding frenzy that day, Aiden was not having it. She screamed and cried whenever I held him. She grabbed onto me and gave me a look as if I had betrayed her. So... I held them both at the same time. It may look like I was meant to have tons of kids, but obviously my first born doesn't agree!
Hopefully the insane jealousy will abate by the next time we get together :-)
On the eating front- Aidie is in the weaning process. I have always hated having to give Aidie formula. But with low production and breastmilk banks being too expensive, it was really the only option. Thus, I am weaning her early to get her off of that stuff! We are doing really well. She is only taking three bottles of formula a day now! Yippee! We have three/four meals of food- puree and table food mixed each day too, complete with sippy! Hoping to get her taking her juice from her sippy soon. The issue there being that she has to drink all of it- as that's how we have to give her the Miralax. So, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment