Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

This post is dedicated to Carlin!

So I had just gotten outside and into my car after depositing Aidie at daycare when I get a text from my mother saying- "If you could have any highchair, what would it be?" My first thought is: "Oh no! She saw the post from a week ago and saw we still haven't purchased a highchair! Now she's going to buy one!" Well, that evening, my parents stop by and tell us the news: My mother's friend Carlin, whom she used to work with, said that she wanted to go on an Aidie shopping spree. Carlin saying that she didn't have any little ones to shop for, really wanted to do this. She determined an amount and off they went. So, to Carlin, all I can say is "Wow! You are the sweetest, most giving person! I never thought anyone could rival my mother! I'm so glad that she found someone so like her to have as a friend!"
We all had lots of fun and you get to see the pictures!
Aidie loved "nesting" this little contraption. Tons of fun, all in one!

Here is Aidie sitting in her new highchair, grinning like crazy because she has a rattling ball and a spoon and tons of people smiling at her. If only she would stay this easy to please!

Here we are playing with our ball! She loves rolling it!

Cheesy picture in the mounds of stuff!

Patting the toy! It's for me!

Enjoying breakfast in the new highchair the next morning! With Cainy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment