Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 15, 2018

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I know there are plenty of people out there (let’s call them humbugs for lack of a better term) who have no desire to deviate for the holidays. I’m not one of those people. I am the opposite of those people. If I could prep for Christmas all year without missing out on other things, I would. Merry Christmas beginnings!

We found the most adorable tree farm in Bloomington! It even has fir trees- super awesome for people, like me, with everything allergies. Can’t wait to go back next year :)


I think it’s a wonderful memory at Christmas to hang the first ornaments. I will always cherish these moments.


Aiden is such a great helper. This year, it was nice and warm on outdoor decorating day, so we left the coats inside. 


The fact that they are holding stil is amazing. These kids are visibly vibrating from Christmas excitement!


By the time he’s 90, he may need a hover chair for this job. I hope some brilliant person has invented a reliable one by then.


Christmas gooberyness



No comments:

Post a Comment