Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day always reminds me how blessed I am. I feel like so many women should be honored and remembered on this day. Today I raise my glass to:

  • My precious girls, two young women to be, whom I love more deeply than I ever thought possible
  • My mother, who is the ultimate example of selflessness and gentleness
  • My mother in law, mother to my wonderful husband and my reminder to better myself each day
  • My Grandma, whose independence and spunk I hope to possess when I am older than I dare to admit I will be one day
  • My Mima, proof that love is a worthy legacy
  • Many friends who share their best and worst and all the in-between (and allow me the same in return)
Happy Mother's Day!


     

And to our annual nesting swallows: Happy Mother's Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment