Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Long time, No blog

For my blog followers: Sorry it has been so long. Adjusting to my new job has taken more of a toll than expected. Aiden is finally adjusting to daycare. No more crying! When I drop her off she waves bye bye and/or blows kisses and when I pick her up, she is all excited and chatty. She has made lots of friends and it is so great to watch her make decisions and play. I just love it!
My job has been more than expected. My work is specifically titled as a "remediation aide" but I'm not doing hardly any aiding. Mostly teaching. I work for Title I most of the day, Team teach math in the morning and teach 3rd grade advanced math in the afternoon. I even get my own classroom for a whole 40 mins. Poor room has been storage all year and now I get to adopt it! Yippee!
As I said we have been so busy:

Kathy had her birthday party up in Indy and a good time was had by most. Dan is not a fan of loud music, but he did humor me and dance. I'm so glad. I LOVE to dance and hardly ever get to. I think I would be totally fit if I could just dance all day!And Aunt Lilly came over a couple of weeks ago. I love that Aidie is finally being social with people. She played with Aunt Lilly and I think she might have popped from all the baby love :-)
Also: My child is incredibly tall and skinny! How crazy is this! And is obsessed with ribbon, particularly this one that once belonged to Caina. Poor puppy has to share everything!
We are in the stages of Halloween decisions: What to dress Aidie as for Halloween. Dan wants us All to dress up in theme. I want Aidie to be a "buffwhy" (butterfly). Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment