Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Spending time at home

It has been so odd to be home every day now. I haven't even been able to go take resumes anywhere because of the holidays and I have to have someone to watch Aidie. I guess I will start after the festivities... I find I'm finally getting back into the swing of being a housewife, but it's been a little difficult. I've really gotten used to being a working mom and having a bit of freedom away from Aidie. Not that I don't love my daughter and spending tons of time with her, but it was nice to have a chance to go and not have family responsibilities constantly pressing.
Regardless, we have been having fun and making some great memories. So enjoy the picture walk!


We went to Christmas at the Zoo yesterday with my parents. It was incredibly cold and I forgot my gloves (thank you Mommy for sharing) but we had a great time and even met Santa!Here I am posing next to a lovely Christmas tree outside the butterfly exhibit.

This was a huge tree just inside the butterfly exhibit. Some guy was nice enough to take a photo of all of us.

The whole zoo was filled with light sculptures of animals and holiday motifs. Pretty cool!

All of the trees when you first walked into the zoo were decorated. It looked like something out a Dr. Seuss book.

Here is little bundled up baby! Staying nice and toasty!

This was the line for getting into the zoo. Not even close to how many people were there on Halloween!



Aidie unwrapped her first present at from Cousin Dave and Judy yesterday too. So fun. She thought the bow was very neat and loved that she got to rip the paper. Although she obviously thought she was doing something she wasn't supposed to. LOL.

Here we are reading her new book!

We also took some pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Wisley. Grandma loved the little dress!!!

We posed with Aidie on the rocking horse too.

Dan did a holiday photo shoot of his cousin's little boy. We got some cute pictures of Zach and Aidie together!

Aiden has recently become obsessed with the CDs and DVDs on our shelf. This is her look of "What? Who? Me? What do you mean I'm chewing on something I'm not supposed to. I was just holding onto it for you..."

I love this picture of Dan kissing Aiden. She is so squirmy and only allows kissing when she feels like it. So funny!

Aunt Ellen and Uncle Biruk sent Christmas presents from Canada earlier this week. Aidie loved her little box that Auntie Ellen painted for her. She carried it around by the handle forever.

Here we have Aidie and Cainy in their usual situation. They are just so cute when the play together. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment