Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

5 MONTHS!!!



Wow! How time flies! Five months ago from this very moment, I was in labor and had just received my epidural (after dilating 3cm in two hours!) not very long ago. In fact, I think my friend Lilly had shown up at about this time and we were chatting and watching a movie. LOL. And people said I wouldn't watch it. HA! Aidie would be born six hours from now. Wow!
Now she is rolling, scooting, sitting supported, attempting to push out teeth, growing like a weed, chattering, squealing, laughing, and charming the socks off every person she comes in contact with. So much in so little time. I can't believe it! She is so big already.
She is in six month clothes now and can finally wear her size two shoes. So we have her in full outfits now.
We had my friend Bridget over last night to visit, who just loved her. But she refused to be photographed (typical). She claimed it was due to her "grease fest" as she called it. Oh well... she promised photo ops for October meeting. I'm holding her to it!
Aidie and Daddy have been having busy days while I've been at school for my 12hr. days. They took Grandpa Wisley to physical therapy. The nurses were apparently in LOVE with her. She is quite the distraction and gave Mark a bit of break so they could play and chat with little Aidie Ryelle. So funny.
Daddy, Aidie and Cainy all took a hike one day. They explored some back area of McCormick's Creek. This pictures are pretty and Aidie loves her stroller and Caina loves to go for walks too :-) Daddy got photo time. Everyone was happy!
We also got to introduce Aidie to cousin Patrick this past Sunday and visit with auntie Pam and the Rust bunch. Lots of fun pictures! We had a fun time and can't wait to hear the news about little fetus Rust :-)
We took Aidie to the zoo after daddy's birthday on Sunday for a family togetherness day. First day we've had together in a while. Memorial day was a great day. The zoo was more packed then I've ever seen it, but we still had fun. Plus it was way easier using the stroller than putting her in the sling. She is getting so heavy these days and it's too hot for that much contact!
Other than that. She is growing SO fast. I can't believe that in a month she will be half a year old. Ahhhh! Where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. As I always say to Jessie, you need to get busy writing that book since you are so grammatically talented !!! Love your blog, however, the picture of me is very lunatic !!! XOXOXO on 24-hour leave from the assylum.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love that picture! It makes me laugh every time I see it :-)
    Oh if only I had time to write... being a mommy is very time consuming (as is the student teaching)! Maybe some time in the future!

    ReplyDelete