Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fair Photos

Since I didn't have them uploaded before, here are some fair pictures (as well as some just funny ones) for your enjoyment!Finally a picture my mom and Aidie. My mother hates having her picture taken, but Aidie just loves her so much! I must capture the love! I must!Daniel sporting Aidie's little lady bug sun hat. Very fashionable I'd say!


We may have taken four hundred of these photos, but we did catch a few with Aidie smiling.


I just love the hysterical faces Aidie makes when she spends time with my dad


This reminds me of something you would have seen as an ending snap photo in an early '90s movie


Aidie was SUPER interested in chickens, much to my mother's delight.


Ooh! A bunny! It's soft...


Snoozing during our walk by the horses... how sad. That's always my favorite part!

2 comments:

  1. Man I wish we lived closer so I could watch her grow! She's getting so big and I think she's starting to look more like you all the time, except for that curly hair. =)
    As for the crude comments, the only thing I can think of is going private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea Rachel. I may do that... if I can figure out how!

    ReplyDelete