Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today's Doctors Appointment

Let's start with the good news:
1. Aiden's heartbeat sounded really good
2. I'm still at +17lbs
3. My uterus is measuring up well
4. Aiden is still head down

The possibly not so good news:
All the pressure/cramping/somewhat elevated blood pressure (higher than normal for me)/trace protein in urine/headaches that I convinced myself were just a normal part of pregnancy may actually be signs of preeclampsia! Lucky me! I've had a urine sample sent off for testing. So we should hear back by Thursday morning. Until then, they have me on an antibiotic that should clear up any UTI that could be causing some of these symptoms. But because I have so many issues that are connected with preeclampsia, they are a little concerned. So my doctor appointments have been bumped up to once a week a little bit early. Hopefully it's nothing and this medicine will clear up whatever is causing me all of this discomfort. If not, we just have to do some twice a week monitoring (and testing and treatments) until Aiden makes her debut. Again, hopefully it's nothing, but I'm a little worried. Everything has been super peachy so far (excluding the initial four months of puking). I'm just afraid that it's been going too smoothly and our time has now come for some difficulties. Please pray for my nerves and Aiden's health (as each is affecting the other).
I will do my weekly update once I have the results. But until then please pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. Emmaly~ Hope everything is going well! Sounds like the end of my pregnancy! Update soon so I know how everyone is doing! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete